Hello everyone,

I'm sneaking this question in pretty late on a Friday afternoon, but here it goes...

For those facilities offering bariatric surgery, are your facilities providing some kind of obesity sensitivity training for clinical staff?  If so, what does that training consist of?

I've conducted a literature search, but my patron is also hoping for some real-life examples of what other hospitals are doing.

Thanks so much for your help!
Sarah

Sarah Goff, MS
Great River Health Systems Library
1221 S. Gear Avenue
West Burlington, IA  52655
(319) 768-4075

**NOTICE CONCERNING COPYRIGHT**
This material may be protected by copyright law (TITLE 17, U.S. CODE), and is intended for personal research and study. Licensing restrictions may require that a single print copy only be delivered to the end user and immediate deletion of the electronic copy.