Hello everyone,

We would like to borrow the following book:     Anderson, Virginia,
Johnson, Lauren. Systems thinking  basics from concepts to casual loops.
Pegasus Communications, 1997. ISBN: 1883823129.

If anyone is able to fulfill this remote request we will pay up to
$40.00.

Thank you.

Rita

Rita Neri, MLIS, MA

Manager Medical Library

Medical Library

St. Francis Hospital

100 Port Washington Blvd.

Roslyn, NY 11576

PH:      516 562 6673

FAX:    516 562 6695

email: [log in to unmask]

The information in this e-mail, and any attachments therein, is confidential and for use by the intended addressee only. If this message is received by you in error please do not disseminate or read further. Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error, then delete the message. Although Catholic Health Services of Long Island attempts to sweep e-mail  and attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee that either are virus-free and accepts no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses. Thank you.