Does anyone have a copy of ANA's Principles for Nurse Staffing, 2nd Edition?

Thanks in advance!

Please reply to me offlist: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Best,

Jeanna Hough
Manager,  Health Science Library
Halton Healthcare Services

HHS is a Platinum Quality Award Workplace where hand hygiene is our #1 patient safety priority - At HHS "The Bugs Stop Here...Pump it up!"

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.

This Message scanned by Barracuda Networks.