Friends:

Great meeting tonight!  Special welcome to Dean Garcia, a new addition
to our professional advisors.  For those who were unable to attend
here are the important dates and announcements:

-Dome Project Meeting:  Sunday 10/13, meeting at 9:30 at patrick gym
roundabout.  Email me by Thursday if you are interested in coming
-Medicine Cooler Project Meeting:  Wednesday 10/9 at 6:30 in Hydo-lab
-Green Peace Project;  assignments on meeting minutes.  Next meeting
to be announced soon
-Krispee Kreme Fundraiser has officially begun.  Preorder forms due
October 21st.  $6/dozen
-Next Professional EWB chapter meeting: Sunday 10/20 at 6:30

For more information refer to meeting minutes:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pK_XPYm7_qL1eKAlWSbHtfmJnwH-cR9Dje-vG_bgu6A/edit?usp=sharing

Have a good rest of the week!

Peace,

Nora