Hey everyone,

If you had issues registering for our chapter on EWB-USA on monday here's what you have to do. One of our members, Victoria, contacted them through the website and asked to be added to the UVM chapter and they did it within a day. I know it's a pain, but if you didn't successfully select the UVM chapter please go to http://www.ewb-usa.org/our-story/contact-us and ask them to add you to the UVM chapter. If you need to renew your membership and it's not working I believe this will work as well. Let me know if anyone has any issues.

P.S> Keep selling those pre-orders for doughnuts. I don't think we mentioned it, but if anyone asks they are just glazed doughnuts, but trust me they are amazing!

Baxter Miatke

UVM Engineers Without Borders President
Chem 31 Recitation Leader/ Learning Skills Tutor
973-870-7829
http://www.uvm.edu/~ewb/