EWBers,

Hope everyone is having a good start to the week. Some important
updates from EWB:

Upcoming Work Sessions:
-Dome working Session- Sunday 9:30. let me know by friday if you are
interested.
-Pump project- Check out our first submission and edit->
https://greenpeacechallenge.jovoto.com/ideas/31695

Other Updates:
-Krispy Kreme Order forms are due.  Get to Alec or Tom ASAP! Official
sell date is 11/8.
-Community service opportunity: COTS Deal Chicken 5k (email me if you
are interested) 11/2-11/3
-Outreach Coordinator partnership with EWB professional chapter (email
me if interested)
-Check out UVM Medlife group: opportunity to partnership with them in
unofficial projects

For more info here are the meeting minutes:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QGA5xfoHeQqfAwLHzWzwHogNo0AHLbOGacVUhRT4Yqc/edit?usp=sharing

Peace,
Nora