Happy Halloween!

Hope everyone is having a good week so far! Some Quick Reminders:

Next Tuesday at 5:30 we have a guest speaker, Prof. Rossana Rivas from
PUCP.  She provided a great presentation to EWB in 2011 related to
biomedical engineering and medical technology for low resource
settings.  This is a great opportunity to learn more about the EWB
mission statement and how we can help.  This will be in room 205.
Hope to see you there!

Our next general meeting will be next Wednesday at 530 in Votey 209. I
will send out one more reminder before then.

Peace,
Nora