Hey everyone,
If you had issues registering for our chapter on EWB-USA on monday here's
what you have to do. One of our members, Victoria, contacted them through
the website and asked to be added to the UVM chapter and they did it within
a day. I know it's a pain, but if you didn't successfully select the UVM
chapter please go to http://www.ewb-usa.org/our-story/contact-us and ask
them to add you to the UVM chapter. If you need to renew your membership
and it's not working I believe this will work as well. Let me know if
anyone has any issues.

P.S> Keep selling those pre-orders for doughnuts. I don't think we
mentioned it, but if anyone asks they are just glazed doughnuts, but trust
me they are amazing!

Baxter Miatke

   UVM Engineers Without Borders President
   Chem 31 Recitation Leader/ Learning Skills Tutor
   973-870-7829
http://www.uvm.edu/~ewb/