Hey EWB,
To consolidate everything into one fun night, we will have one big work
sessionMONDAY 10/14 AT 6 PM. We will work on the medicine cooler, putting
the pump design application together, and go over the 501b application for
our project in Nicaragua. We might even start putting some words together
for the dome project as it nears completion (hopefully).

So, if you had a section to write-up for the pump design try to do it by
Monday night and either bring it our email it to me.

We will have some sort of food, TBA, to fuel our brains as power through
the work session as well. Feel free to come at anytime starting at 6 and
get involved. We will have plenty to do Monday night.

We could still use some more people for dome building on Sunday too-
Leaving 9:30 am and getting back around 3 or so!

That's all for now. Have a great weekend!

P.S> Keep selling them doughnuts!

Baxter Miatke

   UVM Engineers Without Borders President
   Chem 31 Recitation Leader/ Learning Skills Tutor
   973-870-7829
http://www.uvm.edu/~ewb/