Does anyone know of a uniform service that services Central Vermont, besides Unifirst? Their prices seem to increase quite often and we are paying ridiculous fees every week. We have talked about buying uniforms but our guys don't want to have to wash their own. Anyone have any other contacts?

NOTICE: Under Vermontís public records law, documents - including e-mail - in the possession of public officials about town business are classified as public records. This means if anyone asks to see it, we are required to provide it. There are very few exceptions. We welcome citizen comments and want to hear from our residents, but please keep in mind that what you write in an e-mail is not private and could show up in the local newspaper.

Bobbi Brimblecombe
Marshfield Town Clerk
122 School Street, Room 1
Marshfield, VT 05658