I give them to the kindergarden kids when they come for a field trip. They treat them like gold.

At 09:24 AM 10/10/2013, you wrote:
Good Morning,

Has anyone found a creative way to use previous yearsí dog tags, brand new but never issued?  I hate to throw them out but havenít found any other
alternative.

Karen Clinger
Town Clerk
Town of Lowell
2170 VT RTE 100
Lowell, VT 05847

Phone: 802-744-6559
Fax:        802-744-2357

NOTICE: Under Vermontís public records law, documents - including e-mail - in the possession of public officials about town business are classified as public records. This means if anyone asks to see it, we are required to provide it. There are very few exceptions. We welcome citizen comments and want to hear from our residents, but please keep in mind that what you write in an e-mail is not private and could show up in the local newspaper.

Bobbi Brimblecombe
Marshfield Town Clerk
122 School Street, Room 1
Marshfield, VT 05658