Hi Sally,

Thanks for asking that question!  Waitsfield is in the process of making the same transition.  I am
preparing a 12 month and a 6 month budget for now.  I am inclined to think they should be voted on
separately at Town Meeting, but that hasn't been decided yet.   We'll be interested in responses to
the tax adjustments question.

--Valerie

Valerie Capels, Town Administrator

Town of Waitsfield