You must be one of the lucky ones!

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Pete Johnson
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2013 12:31 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Vermont Health Connect

Our experience was very satisfactory both with the website & Small Business
support line.

We began the process late Tuesday (to avoid site traffic); made a call to
the tech line yesterday which was returned in the promised 24 hour window;
questions were answered & the process completed this morning.

Pete Johnson

North Hero Clerk-Treasurer

(mailing) PO Box 38, (physical) 6441 US RT. 2

North Hero, VT.  05474

Phone  (802) 372-6926

Fax  (802) 372-3806

E-mail: [log in to unmask]