Hello All:

As some of you already know, Secretary Condos is starting his second biennial Transparency Tour next week to discuss open meeting and public records laws with local officials and the public. I am including the tour dates and locations below. However, if you would like more information or a poster to put up in your office and email around your town's select board (and to anyone else who might be interested!) please email me at: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. You can also find the press release at: http://vtdigger.org/2013/10/28/secretary-state-jim-condos-announces-second-biennial-got-transparency-tour/

The time and location for each event is as follows:

Mon., Nov 4th               6pm-8pm                     Hartford Public Library, 1587 Maple Street, Hartford

Wed., Nov 6th              6pm-8pm                     Public Safety Building, 316 Main St, Lyndon

Wed., Nov 13th            7pm-8:45pm                Fox Room, Rutland Public Library, 10 Court Street, Rutland

Thurs., Nov 14th           6pm-8pm                     Alumni Hall, 25 Auditorium Hill, Barre City

Wed., Nov 20th            6pm-8pm                     Lower Theater, Municipal Building, 7 Village Square, Rockingham

Thurs., Nov 21st           6:30pm-8:30pm           City Hall, 575 Dorset Street, South Burlington

Wed., Dec 4th              6pm-8pm                     Barton Memorial Building, 17 Village Square, Barton

Thurs., Dec 5th             6:30pm-8:30pm           City Hall, 100 North Main Street, St Albans City

Tues., Dec 10th            6pm-8pm                     Fire Facility, 130 River Street, Bennington

Thurs., Dec 12th           6:30pm-8:30pm           Ilsley Public Library, 75 Main Street, Middlebury

Best wishes,

Zoe

Zoe Newman
Executive Assistant
Office of the Vermont Secretary of State
128 State Street
Montpelier, VT 05633-1101
Phone: (802)828-2148
Fax: (802)828-2496