Norwich finally succeeded after 17 days of trying each and every day.

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bobbi Brimblecombe
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2013 11:36 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: vermont health connect

Is anyone else having any luck signing your town into the website? I can't fathom how many hours are being wasted across the state on this process. I've made 3 calls to tech support over the last two days for three different errors and the answer has been "try again later" - there is no such thing as technical support. I will try again tomorrow.

NOTICE: Under Vermont’s public records law, documents - including e-mail - in the possession of public officials about town business are classified as public records. This means if anyone asks to see it, we are required to provide it. There are very few exceptions. We welcome citizen comments and want to hear from our residents, but please keep in mind that what you write in an e-mail is not private and could show up in the local newspaper.

Bobbi Brimblecombe
Marshfield Town Clerk
122 School Street, Room 1
Marshfield, VT 05658