Centralize around GAFE.   I have all my labs now either without a singin or
using a generic AD sign in.  Students open up Chrome in incogneto mode so
instead of loggin off all they need to do is close the browser.

When I suggest applications to use I check the GAFE Marketplace, and Chrome
Webstore which has many services that integrate with their GAFE username on
a single sign-in.

MSJ moved to ThinkWave SIS which is a single sign-in to their GAFE
username.    It was OK, but only for a smaller school.

*   [log in to unmask] | (802) 772-0003*
*
*
*My Sites*
 ~ Edlisten.com ~ Educational Podcast
 ~ AskBj.net ~ Online Training and Ed Tech Resources

gClassFolders <https://sites.google.com/a/askbj.net/edlisten-resources/my-resources/gclassfolders>~
Create Google folders for your class.