Hi All,
Those of you working in HS.....what is your policy for students using cell
phones and personal devices on your wireless network?  Do you allow any and
all?  Any restrictions?  Do the student have to request access or just use
a guest account of some type?  Have you had any associated issues with this?

We are finding these devices are having an impact on our one to one program
as the number of devices is growing by leaps and bounds.

Thanks!

Jean Campbell
CESU Technology Support
211 Browns Trace
Jericho, VT 05465
802-858-1726

--

This e-mail may contain information protected under the Family Educational
Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). If this e-mail contains student information