The first SW Vita Learn Meeting will me a pizza meeting to discus how we as
"techs" can support our school communities this year.

12-1:00 will be a MindCraft Summit, where you can come learn how to build a
mind craft server and join our students for an intense hour in the Mind
Craft world.

1:00-2:00 will be a tech meeting focusing on all things tech.

Please register your attendance at our next VITA Learn Meeting In October
23, 2013 at Manchester Elementary/Middle School from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.  We
are looking forward to seeing you there!  There will be pizza,
 opportunities to play and learn about building a Mind craft server  and
time to share.

And lets talk tech.

Register Here:

http://goo.gl/JXvw9R