I agree with Bjorn.  What I am teaching at the K-6 level is drastically
different than what might be asked of me at the 7-12 level.  I think it
also depends on whether this is other tech support (in-building sys admin,
etc.) in place.

Edith Fogarty
Technology Integration Facilitator
Bradford Elementary School