Dear Luis,

We are teaching Digital Citizenship at Edmunds Middle School on a continual
basis.  As the school librarian, I collaborate with a wide range of content
area teachers (math, language arts, science, social studies, healthy
living, music, ELL and special needs classes) to integrate Digital
Citizenship.
Teachers and I plan lessons together and adapt the Common Sense Media
lessons to fit our curriculum and specific student population.

Parents are involved in this communication at many levels  --
administratively and through classroom lessons. We are currently building
to improve our ongoing communication for parents and students.

This work was launched as part of the Tarrant Grant Foundation work adopted
by our school.

Sincerely,
Carole

--