Greetings,

I'm wondering if any of your schools have students in the YOUTH and ADULTS
TRANSFORMING SCHOOLS TOGETHER? Our students are creating a survey for
teachers and students to take. I'd like to know which survey apps other
folks have used.

The criteria they would like to preserve is keeping it to one submission
per user, without collecting any personally identifiable information. I've
seen apps with the ability to restrict the time the survey is available,
the IP address of the machine on which the survey was taken, the number of
times, in total, that the survey can be taken... but not how to restrict it
by user submission.

Thanks in advance for any info or suggestions.

--
Susan Briere
Coordinator, IT Services