[image: Mac models compatible with OS X Mavericks]

   - iMac (Mid 2007 or newer)
   - MacBook (Late 2008 Aluminum, or Early 2009 or newer)
   - MacBook Pro (Mid/Late 2007 or newer)
   - MacBook Air (Late 2008 or newer)
   - Mac mini (Early 2009 or newer)
   - Mac Pro (Early 2008 or newer)
   - Xserve (Early 2009)

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 10:24 AM, Joe Bertelloni <[log in to unmask]