There is no organizational way to manage iTunes users that I have found.
 Until that is in place I would be very leery of going that route.

But to be truthful I have spent the last several weeks cursing Apple as I
have been attempting to build a decent workflow to manage the iPads we have
in our school.  I have an apple configurator/Meraki combination and still
not happy.

*   [log in to unmask] | (802) 772-0003*
*
*
*My Sites*
 ~ Edlisten.com ~ Educational Podcast
 ~ AskBj.net ~ Online Training and Ed Tech Resources

gClassFolders <https://sites.google.com/a/askbj.net/edlisten-resources/my-resources/gclassfolders>~
Create Google folders for your class.