I have attempted managing iPads using Server OSX, but haven't been happy
with the results there either.  Uploading apps required user approval for
each individual app, which doesn't work well for lower level elementary
users.  I was interested in iCloud because Google Docs lacks some of the
creativity that Pages and Keynote have.  I guess I'll wait and see what the
future holds . . .

Edith Fogarty
Technology Integration Facilitator
Bradford Elementary School