Hi all,

We had a fantastic harvest celebration yesterday. Personal phones and other
devices were capturing many of the day's events in photos and videos. Can
anyone recommend a site that allows multiple people to upload content that
is viewable only to the owner of the content and the owner of the account
(ensuring privacy for students who have requested it)? We are a Google
school, so I've thought of uploading and sharing via Drive, but I'm looking
for something a little more streamlined.

Our yearbook uses ReplayIt by Jostens, but I believe it's solely for use
with creating yearbooks.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Sue