Chittenden East SU has same approach.  We treat the AUP the same as any
other policy/procedure.  It's included in the handbook, and expected to be
followed just as are the bully/harassment, weapons, and other policies.
None of other policies are singled out for stand-alone signatures.

With all due respect to the state's template at
http://www.vtvsba.org/policy/g11.html, it is antiquated. Even though it was
revised just a couple of years ago, and I was on that revision committee, I
was disappointed to read the final product. It was little more than a
rewrite of the old AUP.

Steve Jarrett
District Technology Supervisor
Chittenden East Supervisory Union
802-858-1729

--

This e-mail may contain information protected under the Family Educational
Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). If this e-mail contains student information