Hi Listers,
We've got a bunch of cool donation programs and manufacturer's discounts going right now. Here's the latest update.  If you register as a teacher on Digital Wish, you'll get these weekly notices.
All the best,
Heather

Huge budget saver: Android tablet with charging cart - We combined 11 of our Unobook Buy Two, Get One tablet deals together with a charging cart and save a huge $5,159! You'll get the charging cart with 32 tablets and one to spare. Smaller configurations are also available. The Android based Unobook has an 8" touch screen, 8 hour battery life, USB, HDMI and MicroSD ports, 1 GB memory and it's constructed of ruggedized aluminum. The tablets are equipped with Android 4.03 and have access to the the library of learning and productivity apps through Google Play. The cart provides a safe and easy way to transport your tablets from class to class. Offer available while supplies last. Get it here.

Office 365 Education is Available at No Cost - Don't forget to request your license for Office 365 Education. The staff, faculty, and students at your school each get email, sites, online document editing and storage, IM, and web conferencing at no charge. You can contact your Microsoft licensing provider, or link here for more information: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/academic/.

Half Price HoverCam Document Camera - It's also a scanner, a video recorder with built in microphone, and a high-resolution web camera for distance learning. There's even a second camera for picture-in-picture. Hovercam is exclusively offering Digital Wish members over 50% off their street price of $259 for only $129 each. Find out more here.

Yearbook and photography camera for only $72.95 - The X400 is in GE's highest quality Power Pro line of cameras. It's a wide-angle camera with 15X optical zoom, 14 megapixes, and 3200 ISO for impeccable low-light shooting. The camera has 13 MB of internal storage and slots for SD/SDHC memory cards for pictures and video. These are new cameras with open packaging and full warranty. The regular price is $129.95, a we've negotiated a 44% savings. Here's the link. If you have a photography club, you can also get these cameras in a rugged mobile lab with all the accessories at a huge savings. Here's the mobile lab.

More technology offers - Here's the complete list of our specials and donations programs for teachers!

Light Kit Needed - Digital Wish is seeking a light kit for video production. If you have one collecting dust that you could donate, please contact [log in to unmask], 802-375-6721 X-222. We'll pay shipping and arrange a pick-up at your convenience.

--
Digital Wish, Heather Chirtea, Executive Director, [log in to unmask]
PO Box 1072, Manchester Center, VT 05255