Hello friends of the K-12 Online Conference:

Week 1 of the 2013 K-12 Online Conference starts tomorrow on October 21st! 4 presentations will be
published each day this week in the "Open Learning" and "Outside Learning" strands. All presentation links
will be added to our 2013 schedule as they are published:
http://k12onlineconference.org/?page_id=1415

If you have not already, please watch and comment on Shannon M. Miller's outstanding pre-conference
keynote, "Transforming Learning….One Voice At A Time."
http://k12onlineconference.org/?p=1744

All our presentations this year are being published to YouTube. Since the videos are initially "unlisted" on
YouTube (because we want to unveil them each day when they are scheduled) they may not immediately
appear publicly when you view all videos on our YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/k12online/videos

Please DO subscribe to our YouTube channel! Strand conveners will make videos public each day of the
conference. Please also remember all our videos are available via iTunesU. This year we are not using Blip.tv,
which converted videos into mp3 audio format, so only VIDEO versions will be available in iTunesU. Learn
more and link to our iTunesU portal on:
http://k12onlineconference.org/?p=646

Please also remember to follow us on Twitter and FaceBook!
https://twitter.com/k12online
https://www.facebook.com/k12online

Sincerely:
Ginger Lewman (convening “Building Learning”)
Jose Rodriguez (convening “Leading Learning”)
Karen Fasimpaur (convening “Open Learning”)
Susan van Gelder (convening “Outside Learning”)
Wesley Fryer
Peggy George

--

Bram Moreinis