Hi All -
We are looking at moving from our home-grown Access inventory database to
a more robust product that allows for more interactive use of barcoding,
robust check-in/out features, and that is web-based and can have multilple
user accounts with different levels of permissions.  We've looked at
Destiny Asset Manager because our HS library is on Destiny, and we really
loved all the features.

Before we jump over, I wanted to see what other folks are using for an
inventory system.  We are also looking to upgrade to System Center or a
similar device management suite; so if there is anything that you use
which marries the two functions and still has the features above, I would
love to hear from you.

Thanks!
--Melissa

Melissa Hayden-Raley
Technology Supervisor
Milton Town School District
Need computer help? http://helpdesk.mtsd-vt.org
Or fix it yourself with the Self Help links available on the HelpDesk!