Has anyone looked into licensing Adobe Creative Suite products lately?  I
was told we can still get licenses to CS6 under a CLP agreement, but
that's really obsolete, it has been replaced by what's now called the
Creative Cloud, and that will only be licensed to K-12 schools under a new
licensing framework called EEA.   Under EEA, we wouldn't have a perpetual
license to use the software, only a one year license.  I got a quote to
license that, and it  cost more annually than CS6 would cost perpetually!

Bob Wickberg
Technology Coordinator
802-451-3418