From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bob Wickberg
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2013 3:36 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Adobe licensing

Has anyone looked into licensing Adobe Creative Suite products lately?  I was told we can still get licenses to CS6 under a CLP agreement, but that's really obsolete, it has been replaced by what's now called the Creative Cloud, and that will only be licensed to K-12 schools under a new
licensing framework called EEA.   Under EEA, we wouldn't have a perpetual
license to use the software, only a one year license.  I got a quote to license that, and it  cost more annually than CS6 would cost perpetually!

Bob Wickberg
Technology Coordinator
802-451-3418