I tried Google Docs briefly with TenFourFox on my iMac G4.  It didn't nag
me that the browser was too old.  A couple of times it said scripts were
unresponsive when I loaded a complex document, and I told it to wait.
Other than that, it was pretty slow, but it did work.  Presentations
worked, too, slowly.

Bob Wickberg
Technology Coordinator
802-451-3418