I suppose if you call a swipe up from the bottom to get to the command
center "obvious".  I wouldn't, personally.  I suppose most people will
learn to use the command center, eventually.

Speaking of iOS 7, how are you all dealing with the new Activation Lock
feature?  We haven't upgraded our iPad cart yet, because we're afraid kids
will activate that, and we won't know the password, or who did it.  I
suppose we can do it ourselves, preemptively, but that's a pain.

Bob Wickberg
Technology Coordinator
802-451-3418