HP 5412.  Great American based support for switching/network equipment from HP.

Ormsby's has great engineering support at reasonable costs and purchasing partner/agent with HP – WSCA contract.

Jim

From: <Wallis>, Jeff <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Wednesday, October 2, 2013 7:19 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Re: what's your core network switch?

Our core switches in our middle schools and our high school are also HP 5412 switches.  HP switch tech support has been really good.  We used to have all Cisco switches at our high school but move over to HP.  HP offers a much better value and better support.

Jeff

Jeff Wallis
Chief Network Engineer
Chittenden East Supervisory Union