Our experiences show that an updated OS, updated iTunes and updated Apple Configurator works swimmingly...(all kinda interdependent)

Keith

On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 9:22 AM, Nancy Colbourn <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Here's a link to a good site that explains the process.  I love this last line-

Note: Because there still may be some serious incompatibilities between iOS 7 and Apple Configuration at this time, there is a chance that not all will go smoothly.