Centralize around GAFE.   I have all my labs now either without a singin or using a generic AD sign in.  Students open up Chrome in incogneto mode so instead of loggin off all they need to do is close the browser.

When I suggest applications to use I check the GAFE Marketplace, and Chrome Webstore which has many services that integrate with their GAFE username on a single sign-in.

MSJ moved to ThinkWave SIS which is a single sign-in to their GAFE username.    It was OK, but only for a smaller school.

   [log in to unmask] | (802) 772-0003
My Sites
 ~ Edlisten.com Educational Podcast

gClassFolders ~ Create Google folders for your class.