Hi All,
Those of you working in HS.....what is your policy for students using cell phones and personal devices on your wireless network?  Do you allow any and all?  Any restrictions?  Do the student have to request access or just use a guest account of some type?  Have you had any associated issues with this?

We are finding these devices are having an impact on our one to one program as the number of devices is growing by leaps and bounds.

Thanks!

Jean Campbell
CESU Technology Support
211 Browns Trace