At Winooski, we use a barracuda backup appliance for both our Windows and
Mac servers as well as some key laptops. Documents are first fully backed
up to the appliance itself and the. Backed up to two cloud storage
facilities in the country. I don't have the fees offhand but can look it up
if you wasn't. The appliance can back up as much hard drive space it has
but the cloud is unlimited. If I want, I can choose just to backup to the
appliance or just backup to the cloud. The restore process is very easy in
a GUI format and the barracuda has its own raid backup so I can replace a
hard drive if one goes bad. If the appliance goes up in flames, a new
appliance will come in the mail with our backup on it. I have not had to do
that thank goodness.

Bryan

--
---
♻ Please consider the environment before printing this email. ♻

Bryan Thompson
Technology Coordinator
Winooski School District
60 Normand Street