At Winooski, we use a barracuda backup appliance for both our Windows and Mac servers as well as some key laptops. Documents are first fully backed up to the appliance itself and the. Backed up to two cloud storage facilities in the country. I don't have the fees offhand but can look it up if you wasn't. The appliance can back up as much hard drive space it has but the cloud is unlimited. If I want, I can choose just to backup to the appliance or just backup to the cloud. The restore process is very easy in a GUI format and the barracuda has its own raid backup so I can replace a hard drive if one goes bad. If the appliance goes up in flames, a new appliance will come in the mail with our backup on it. I have not had to do that thank goodness.

Bryan