Winooski uses Vermont toner recharge. They pick up and deliver and have
good prices. I have found toner cheaper and VT toner will often match the
price. You should be careful of companies that say their toner will last X
times longer because the toner leaks.

Bryan

--
---
♻ Please consider the environment before printing this email. ♻

Bryan Thompson
Technology Coordinator
Winooski School District
60 Normand Street