Maybe look at gClassfolders

--
Diane Stacy
Director of Technology

802-476-5011
http://bsu.zendesk.com

“Supporting the mission of BSU schools by maximizing the integration and
utilization of our technology resources to support and enhance learning and
acquisition of 21st Century skills. Provide a forum for articulating and
communicating the current state and future direction of our technology road
map within the BSU educational community.”