Maybe look at gClassfolders

On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 10:09 AM, Cameron Cross <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello all,

We've begun using Google Drive with 4th and 5th graders. They each have their own account in our GAFE domain, but we've been saving work in a Shared Folder.

I'm worried that documents may get accidentally deleted from these folders, and a quick search indicates that there is no way to recover them.

Short of backing up using a paid Google backup system, is there a way to protect and/or recover deleted documents.

If I switch from using a shared folder, should I use "dropboxes" so that both the student and teacher can have access to the documents as they are worked on?

Thanks for your help,

Cam

--

Cameron Cross          Technology Coordinator          Bernice A. Ray School    26 Reservoir Rd.   Hanover, NH   03755   603 643 6655 x245   http://www.rayschool.org/

--
Diane Stacy
Director of Technology

802-476-5011
http://bsu.zendesk.com

“Supporting the mission of BSU schools by maximizing the integration and utilization of our technology resources to support and enhance learning and acquisition of 21st Century skills. Provide a forum for articulating and communicating the current state and future direction of our technology road map within the BSU educational community.”