So there we have it folks, Pizza Meeting at Zachary's, Williston Rd South
Burlington Wednesday 10/16 from 4-6pm... or whenever you have to leave.
Free pizza too. We win!

Who's in?

Adam

--
Adam A. Provost, MAT
Technology Integration - Partnership for Change

Burlington High School, Vermont <http://bhs.bsdvt.org/>

Personal Blog: creativeStir.blogspot.com