I'll be there.†
Charlie

On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 8:38 AM, Adam Provost <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
We've got a pizza meeting at Zachary's tonight on the Williston Rd in SB at 4pm until whenever. Not much response so far though. Parent confs are running out and about at different schools. Is this a bad night to have an informal †pizza meeting?†

Perhaps kind folks, say 'aye' if ye can attend, and 'nay' if ye can't.†

Perhaps we'll need to adjust the schedule to next week?

Arrr,

Adam

--
Adam A. Provost, MAT
Technology Integration - Partnership for Change Initiative

Personal Blog:†creativeStir.blogspot.com

--
Charles Wilson
St George, VT