Hi Folks,

We could use the support of this Tech Community in getting the word around and encouraging educators to attend Vermont Fest 2013. Our numbers are a bit down this year and we would love a strong surge in the last few weeks.

--- There are still slots open in the Wednesday FREE Pre-conference sessions 1A, 2A, & 2B.  I can't believe we haven't filled these yet.

--- There are still openings in most iPad sessions especially these related to the Common Core State Standards.  We are going to try to leave these open for registration for another week.

---  There are many other pre-conference or evening sessions that still have room. Moving Making  on the iPad, Mobile Media Making,Flipped Classrooms, Managing Feedback at Warp Speed just to mention a few.

--- and we have a full lineup of great workshops on Thursday and Friday along with a full contingent of vendors including some big names we haven't seen in a while.

SO... Please help support the conference and VITA-Learn's mission of providing outstanding professional development opportunities for Vermont Educators.

Thanks a bunch.

Ed