Hello All,

We are currently reviewing our student and staff acceptable use policies/procedures and will be constructing a process for ordering and adopting new technology in our SU. Rather than reinvent the wheel, I was wondering if people would be willing to share these documents with me to help this process along? If you have either student/staff acceptable use or a written procedure for how technology is ordered, adopted, and supported in your school and would be willing to share. Please contact me. Thank you.

--
Jason LaMora
Director of Technology