Thanks, Will. I would use Active Directory if we had more than this one
lab. I've seen Deep Freeze in action and that is a possibility. What other
options do people use just to manage the basics like blocking certain areas
of Windows preferences?

Bryan

---
♻ Please consider the environment before printing this email. ♻

Bryan Thompson
Technology Coordinator
Winooski School District
60 Normand Street