On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 12:33 PM, Bjorn Behrendt <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I am going on memory here.   I have a Server license that is a Volume license, but I don't have an agreement number.   Talking with Microsoft they think that it is part of a consortium, which if memory serves me Vermont has or use to have. 

Who is the contact for that?   I need to enter a KMS R2 server key so that I can use it as a host.

Bjorn Behrendt M.Ed ~ Never Stop Learning
   [log in to unmask] | (802) 772-0003
   Google Apps For Education Certified Trainer
My Sites
 ~ Educational Podcast
 ~ ~ Online Training and Ed Tech Resources
 ~ ~ Vermont's Personal Learning Network

gClassFolders ~ Create Google folders for your class.

Raymond Ballou
[log in to unmask]
South Royalton School
223 South Windsor Street
Royalton VT 05068
802-763-7740 x251
802-763-3233 fax