?

http://list.uvm.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind1306&L=SCHOOL-IT&F=&S=&P=118800

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 12:33 PM, Bjorn Behrendt <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I am going on memory here.   I have a Server license that is a Volume license, but I don't have an agreement number.   Talking with Microsoft they think that it is part of a consortium, which if memory serves me Vermont has or use to have.

Who is the contact for that?   I need to enter a KMS R2 server key so that I can use it as a host.

   [log in to unmask] | (802) 772-0003
My Sites
 ~ Edlisten.com Educational Podcast

gClassFolders ~ Create Google folders for your class.

--
Raymond Ballou
South Royalton School