I think you want this http://supportdownload.apple.com/download.info.apple.com/Apple_Support_Area/Apple_Software_Updates/Mac_OS_X/downloads/041-0592.20110628.BF4ee/JavaForMacOSX10.6Update5.dmg

Release notes here:
http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4593

-Chris
On Oct 21, 2013, at 2:08 PM, Keith Puffer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I can't seem to find a download for Java 6.26 for Mac 10.6.8 anywhere.  Well, I take that back, I found some from a bunch of sites that I would not characterize as legit.  Anyone find at Java/Oracle a link?  Anyone have a copy that you can pass along?  (Or would I still need to "agree" to terms?).

Anyone loving State of Vermont form submission and site requirements?

I have spent too much time looking for this file...hope someone just went through this and can help..

Thanks in advance...ignore my frustration...

Keith

--
Keith Puffer
Technology Coordinator