Greetings,

I'm wondering if any of your schools have students in the YOUTH and ADULTS TRANSFORMING SCHOOLS TOGETHER? Our students are creating a survey for teachers and students to take. I'd like to know which survey apps other folks have used.

The criteria they would like to preserve is keeping it to one submission per user, without collecting any personally identifiable information. I've seen apps with the ability to restrict the time the survey is available, the IP address of the machine on which the survey was taken, the number of times, in total, that the survey can be taken... but not how to restrict it by user submission.

Thanks in advance for any info or suggestions.

--
Susan Briere
Coordinator, IT Services